down arrowMenu

Office of the Registrar

Slideshow Front

Academic Verifications

How do I get an enrollment verification to send to my student loan company or other location for deferment?

Enrollment Verifications are often used to verify a student's academic status, be it Full-Time, Half-Time, or Less Than Half-Time. An Academic Verification Request form may be completed here to obtain or send the enrollment verification. If a student would like to pick up their enrollment verification request may be submitted at the office counter with photo identification.

Subscribe to Academic Verifications
Connect With Us

Office Hours

Fall/Spring: (M-F) 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer:(M-F) 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


(319) 273-2241


(319) 273-6792


link to Facebook


link to Twitter