Are you having difficulty figuring out when you can begin registering for your courses? We are here to help you! All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Log into MyUNIverse.
- On the "My Page" tab, click on the "Go to my Student Center" link.
- Once inside your Student Center, look at the "Enrollment Dates" box on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Inside that box, you will will see a note that says, "You may begin enrolling for the Spring 2019 full-semester session...". Click on the "details" link for more information.
- The system will prompt you to select a term. Select the semester you want to register for. (If you do not see the term as an option, please contact our office).
- Once you have selected the appropriate term, your registration date and time will appear.
You may begin registering for classes anytime on or after the date and time listed as your Enrollment Appointment via a computer! You don't even have to leave your room or apartment. Please note that Enrollment Appointments are based upon the credits that you have earned. This does not include courses that you are currently enrolled in, as you have not yet completed the courses. Classifications for undergraduate students are as follows:
Seniors: 90+ credits
Juniors: 60-89 credits
Sophomores: 30-59 credits
Freshman: 0-29 credits