down arrowMenu

Office of the Registrar

Slideshow Front

I'm trying to drop my only class online and the system will not allow me to do so. What should I do?

A student who has registered but decides not to come to the University of Northern Iowa should complete the Withdrawal form or contact the Office of the Registrar (319-273-2241 or as early as possible, listing the reasons for withdrawing from the university. WITHDRAWAL AFTER CLASSES BEGIN WILL RESULT IN A TUITION CHARGE. If you received financial aid from the university all or part of this aid may have to be repaid.

A student who has started attending classes who finds it necessary to withdraw from school should initiate the withdrawal through the Office of the Registrar in person or by calling 319-273-2241. Students living in a residence hall also must cancel their housing contract through the Director of the residence hall where they live. Students with financial aid MUST contact the Office of Financial Aid (319-273-2700)

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 
Connect With Us

Office Hours

Fall/Spring: (M-F) 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer:(M-F) 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


(319) 273-2241


(319) 273-6792


link to Facebook


link to Twitter