down arrowMenu

Office of the Registrar

Slideshow Front

My parents will be moving out of state. How will this affect my residency status?

A financial dependent student whose parents move from Iowa after the student is enrolled remains a resident provided that student maintains continuous enrollment. A financially dependent student whose parents move from Iowa during the senior year of high school will be considered a resident provided the student has not established domicile in another state.  If you have any questions please contact Mary Baumann.  Mary can be contacted at 319-273-2112 or by email

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 
Connect With Us

Office Hours

Fall/Spring: (M-F) 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer:(M-F) 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


(319) 273-2241


(319) 273-6792


link to Facebook


link to Twitter