down arrowMenu

Office of the Registrar

Slideshow Front

How do I verify if a student has graduated from UNI?

Our office is under contract with the National Student Clearinghouse.  You can call 703-742-4200 to verify or visit the National Student Clearinghouse website.

If you are a local company you can contact Irene Elbert and she will send you an enrollment verification for the student.  Irene can be contacted at or call 319-273-2216.

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 
Connect With Us

Office Hours

Fall/Spring: (M-F) 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer:(M-F) 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


(319) 273-2241


(319) 273-6792


link to Facebook


link to Twitter