down arrowMenu

Office of the Registrar

Slideshow Front

I am a current UNI student who was born/raised in Iowa. My parents are moving out-of-state, do I now pay Non-resident tuition?

No, but here is what you need to know.  A financially-dependent student whose parents move out of Iowa after the student begins attending UNI classes remains a Resident provided the student maintains continuous Fall/Spring enrollment.  If your enrollment develops a gap, your resident classification will necessarily be re-evaluated as you prepare to re-enroll through the Office of the Registrar. 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 
Connect With Us

Office Hours

Fall/Spring: (M-F) 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer:(M-F) 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


(319) 273-2241


(319) 273-6792


link to Facebook


link to Twitter