Office of the Registrar

I am a current UNI student who was born/raised in Iowa. My parents are moving out-of-state, do I now pay Non-resident tuition?

No, but here is what you need to know.  A financially-dependent student whose parents move out of Iowa after the student begins attending UNI classes remains a Resident provided the student maintains continuous Fall/Spring enrollment.  If your enrollment develops a gap, your resident classification will necessarily be re-evaluated as you prepare to re-enroll through the Office of the Registrar.