down arrowMenu

Office of the Registrar

Slideshow Front

Accessing and Updating Personal Information on MyUNIverse

Posted on Thursday, October 25th, 2012

MyUNIverse is a helpful tool in updating your personal information! We have created some helpful step-by-step processes to help navigate through common updates students make.

Updating In-session address

1. The first step is to log into MyUNIverse

2. Once logged into MyUNIverse, click on "Update My Personal Information"

3. Select the appropriate tab to update (Note: If living in a Residence Hall, contact the Department of Residence to make this update.)


*To make a name change request you will need to stop by the office in 115 Gilchrist Hall.

Connect With Us

Office Hours

Fall/Spring: (M-F) 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer:(M-F) 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


(319) 273-2241


(319) 273-6792


link to Facebook


link to Twitter