down arrowMenu

Office of the Registrar

Slideshow Front

Requesting a Course Overload

Posted on Monday, October 28th, 2013

Registering for your classes and soon realize that you need to take more credits than the maximum allowed (i.e., 18 credits for undergraduate students and 15 credits for graduate students)? Don't worry! All you need to do is request approval for a course overload using the Undergraduate Student Request Form (Undergraduates) and obtain approval from your Advisor and Department Head. Graduate students should utilize the online Student Request Form within MyUNIverse. 

Connect With Us

Office Hours

Fall/Spring: (M-F) 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer:(M-F) 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


(319) 273-2241


(319) 273-6792


link to Facebook


link to Twitter