Office of the Registrar

Warning message

You must login to view this form.

Academic Verification Request

The Office of the Registrar provides certification or proof of enrollment for loan deferments, insurance companies, potential employers, scholarships, schools, and other entities that need a student's enrollment verified for a particular period of time. The Office of the Registrar may also provide information such as: class ranking, grade point average, course descriptions, tuition and fees, etc.

To verify your enrollment status at UNI, you need to be registered or enrolled in courses prior to the request. Full-time/part-time status is based on the number of credits in which you are registered or enrolled.

To Make a Request:

  • To obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to a health insurer or other company that requests proof of enrollment, go to myUNIverse.  Step-by-step instructions on how to access Enrollment Verifications electronically can be found here.
  • For all other certifications, please fill out our online form: