down arrowMenu

Office of the Registrar

Slideshow Front


Academic Verification Request

The Academic Verification Request is utilized by a student who are looking for any of the following: (1) Address Verification; (2) Enrollment Verification (3) Good Student Discount; or (4) Loan Deferment Request. Students can now access an Enrollment Verification at any time with Student Self-Service - no more waiting for us to process your request! For step-by-step instructions on how to access Enrollment Verifications electronically, please click here.

Academic/Administrative Fee Request Form

When adding an academic/administrative fee, please complete the justification section providing an explanation of what the fee will be used for and a detailed accounting of the expenses to be covered by the fee. This form must be approved via the appropriate channels prior to its being processed by the Office of the Registrar.

Ad Hoc Report Request

The Ad Hoc Report Request is utilized by students, faculty, staff, or outside constituents who are in need of information that is not already provided elsewhere by the university. Prior to filling out and submitting this WebForm, please take a moment to review the information on our Reports webpage and also on the Office of the Institutional Research website.

Application for Readmission from Suspension

The Application for Readmission from Suspension is utilized by an undergraduate student who wishes to return to the University of Northern Iowa as a student after they have been placed on Academic Suspension. For more information on Readmission from Suspension, please click here.

Change of Address Form

Students can utilize this form to change their school session, interim, or home/parent address. Once completed, the form should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar for processing.

Students can also change their address electronically through their MyUNIverse account by taking the following steps: (1) Log into MyUNIverse; (2) Click on the "My Page" tab; (3) Under "Update My Personal Information," click the "Update My Personal Information" link; (4) Re-enter your log-in credentials; and (5) Select the appropriate informational tab along the top of the "Personal Information" display.

Class Roster Verification Form

The Class Roster Verification Form is utilized by instructional staff to verify class registration. Please compare your current Class Roster(s) in MyUNIverse with the students actually attending class. If there are discrepancies between Class Roster(s) and student attendance, please note them on this form. If there are courses in which students may earn differing amounts of credit, please note this in the "Hours Credit" area. If there are no discrepancies to report, you do not need to submit this WebForm.

Classroom Reservation Request

The Classroom Reservation Request is utilized by students, faculty, and/or staff who would like to request the use of a general classroom for an academic class, such as an additional meeting time, an alternate (or secondary) exam room, a break out room, review sessions, class presentations, or as a space for student organization meetings. To see a list of academic buildings, please see the Classroom Building Names and Abbreviations under the Faculty & Staff tab.

Common and University-Program Specific Fee Request Form

When creating or increasing a Common Fee or University/Program Specific Fee, complete the justification section by providing an explanation of how the fee will be used and a detailed accounting of the expenses to be covered by the fee.

Course Description Request

Course descriptions from 2012 to present are available on the Academic Catalog web page. If you are requesting a course description prior to 2012, please fill out the Course Description Request Form. If you are in need of a course syllabus, please contact the appropriate departmental office. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail ( or phone (319-273-2241).

Credit by Exam Application

Credit by examination is for UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY and is open to most courses offered on campus. Complete the application form, get the necessary approvals, and return the form to the Registrar’s Office. A student might wish to discuss the course requirements with the Department Head before making an application.


Connect With Us

Office Hours

Fall/Spring: (M-F) 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer:(M-F) 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


(319) 273-2241


(319) 273-6792


link to Facebook


link to Twitter