This form is to be utilized for students that have previously attended the University of Northern Iowa but have not obtained a Bachelor's-level degree and would like to return to UNI.
If you were academically suspended the last time you attended the institution, please complete the Application for Readmission from Suspension.
If you have previously obtained a Bachelor's-level degree and are seeking to enroll at UNI as one of the following, please visit the Admissions website, here, for more information.
- 2nd Bachelor's Degree (2nd BA): You are seeking to earn a second Bachelor's Degree.
- Teacher Licensure: You are now seeking to take courses for a teaching endorsement.
- Post-Bacc: You are seeking to take undergraduate-level courses without pursuing a degree.
Re-Entry Forms will be reviewed during the following dates for the respective term:
- Summer: March 1 through the first date of the desired summer session
- Fall: March 1 through the first week of fall classes in August
- Spring: October 1 through the first week of spring classes in January