The Graduation Fair provides graduating students the opportunity to meet with a variety of offices on campus in one centralized location to make the graduation process more convenient. Students that will be graduating at the end of the term are encouraged to attend in order to be prepared for graduation and commencement.
For Fall 2020, the Graduation Fair will be moved to a virtual format spanning the week of October 12 - 16, 2020.
View the Graduation Fair Checklist online here.
At the Fair, students will have the opportunity to utilize the following services:
- Flash Photography will be on campus to take a graduation photo of you in a cap and gown
- Monday, October 12th 9am - 4pm & Tuesday, October 13th 11am - 4pm
- Oak Room, Maucker Union
- Thank You Videos can be recorded by Media Services. You can a short message that will be played as part of the virtual commencement and available on our website. Students can thank friends and family who have helped them on their journey through college.
- Tuesday, October 13th Noon - 4pm & Wednesday, October 14th 9am - 4pm
- Media Services, ITTC
- The Office of the Registrar will be offering graduation checks from Record Analysts. This service lets students know if they have met all degree requirements for the current term. If you have already received a graduation pre-check email from your record analyst, you do not need to meet with your Record Analyst during this time.
- Tuesday, October 13th 9am - Noon; Wednesday, October 14th Noon - 3pm; & Thursday, October 15th 1pm - 4pm
- Zoom: https://uni.zoom.us/j/97993595115
- Thank You Cards can be submitted to thank a staff or faculty member at UNI that made an impact on you
- The Office of Career Services is available for resume critiques and professional job search assistance for students.
- Monday, October 12th 8am - Noon; Tuesday, October 13th Noon - 2pm; Wednesday, October 14th 1pm - 4pm; Thursday, October 15th 12:30pm - 2pm; & Friday, October 16th from 9am - 11am
- Zoom: https://uni.zoom.us/j/9932003558
- The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships will be offering information regarding loan repayment and exit counseling.
- Monday, October 12th through Friday, October 16th available 9am - 10am, Noon - 1pm, & 3pm - 4pm
- Zoom: https://uni.zoom.us/j/96079541735?pwd=SzlzcUFMOUs0eExySGhFcnRGYTFCQT09
- CB Grad will be available for graduation announcements and class rings via Zoom.
- Thursday, October 15th 9am - 4pm
- Zoom: https://uni.zoom.us/j/91803412129
- Application for Graduation should be completed online by TBD. This notifies the University that the student will be successfully completing all required credit for a degree.
- Commencement RSVP should be completed online by TBD for inclusion in the Commencement Ceremony. The link will be available and sent out in the coming weeks.
- Verify or update your home address and primary name online so that your diploma will be sent to the correct location. A tutorial is available online here.
In addition, the UNI Bookstore will be offering the following discounts on apparel purchased during Graduation Fair week along with free shipping on purchases. During Grad Fair Week, you can order regalia at the discounted price online here.
- Bachelor Package + Commemorative Tassel: $47.73
- Master Package + Commemorative Tassel: $94.48
- Doctor Package + Commemorative Tassel: $143.98
Be sure to also visit the Alumni House for Grad Fest. Stop by the Alumni House on the dates below for an Alumni glass, bag full of goodies, and light refreshments compliments of the Alumni Association.
- Monday, November 2 10am - 3pm
- Wednesday, November 4 12pm - 7pm