The Graduation Fair is an event that provides graduating students the opportunity to meet with a variety of offices on campus in one centralized location to make the graduation process more convenient. Students that will be graduating at the end of the term are encouraged to attend in order to be prepared for graduation and commencement.
At the Fair, students will have the opportunity to utilize the following services:
- The Office of the Registrar will be offering graduation checks from Record Analysts. This service lets students know if they have met all degree requirements for the current term.
- Students will also have the chance to complete their Application for Graduation, which notifies the University that the student will be successfully completing all required credit for a degree.
- By completing the Commencement Ceremony Reply, the Office of the Registrar is notified if a student is planning on attending the Commencement Ceremony.
- Finally, students are able to verify or update their home address and primary name so that their diploma will be sent to the correct location.
- UNI Bookstore will be selling apparel, specifically Cap and Gown, for students planning to attend Commencement.
- The UNI Alumni Association will be promoting the Traditions Challenge for students.
- The Office of Career Services is available for resume critiques and professional job search assistance for students.
- The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships will be offering information regarding loan repayment and exit counseling.
- Flash Photography will be taking photos of students in their cap and gowns.
- Production House will be giving students the chance to record a short message that will be played on the McLeod Screen before the start of Commencement. Students can thank friends and family who have helped them on their journey through college.
Light refreshments will be served, and attending students will have a chance to enter for prizes if they complete a short survey a few days after the Graduation Fair.