The Graduation Fair provides graduating students the opportunity to meet with a variety of offices on campus in one centralized location to make the graduation process more convenient. Students that will be graduating at the end of the term are encouraged to attend in order to be prepared for graduation and commencement.
For Spring 2021, the Graduation Fair will be held Wednesday, March 31 from 9am to 4pm over Zoom.
Graduation Fair Zoom Link: https://uni.zoom.us/j/94266618181?pwd=cmJlT2c4Z2tJcXpvWW9YYjhMeHJzZz09
View the Graduation Fair Checklist online here.
Spring 2021 Information Below:
At the Fair, students will have the opportunity to utilize the following services:
- Flash Photography will be on campus to take a graduation photo of you in a cap and gown. Sign up for an appointment time: https://flashphotography-uni.youcanbook.me/
- Oak Room, Maucker Union
- The Office of the Registrar will be offering graduation checks from Record Analysts. This service lets students know if they have met all degree requirements for the current term. If you have already received a graduation pre-check email from your record analyst, you do not need to meet with your Record Analyst during this time.
- Thank You Cards can be submitted to thank a staff or faculty member at UNI that made an impact on you.
- The Office of Career Services is available for resume critiques and professional job search assistance for students.
- The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships will be offering information regarding loan repayment and exit counseling.
- CB Grad will be available for graduation announcements and class rings.
- Application for Graduation should be completed online by April 1. This notifies the University that the student will be successfully completing all required credits for a degree.
- Commencement RSVP should be completed online by TBD for inclusion in the Commencement Ceremony. The link will be available and sent out in the coming weeks.
- Verify or update your home address and primary name online so that your diploma will be sent to the correct location. A tutorial is available online here.
- UNI Alumni Association will be available for information about completing the challenge before graduation as well as updating your contact information as a future alumni.
In addition, the UNI Bookstore will be offering the following discounts on apparel purchased during Graduation Fair along with discounted shipping on some purchases. The UNI Bookstore will be available during Graduation Fair for questions about purchasing caps and gowns.
Cap and Gown package prices and discount information will be available soon. Check back to this website in the coming weeks for more information.
You can order regalia online through the QR Code below: