Office of the Registrar


Academic Verification Request

The Academic Verification Request is utilized by a student who are looking for any of the following: (1) Degree Verification; (2) Enrollment Verification (3) Good Student Discount; or (4) Loan Deferment Request. Students can now access an Enrollment Verification at any time with Student Self-Service - no more waiting for us to process your request! For step-by-step instructions on how to access Enrollment Verifications electronically, please click here.

Ad Hoc Report Request

The Ad Hoc Report Request is utilized by students, faculty, staff, or outside constituents who are in need of information that is not already provided elsewhere by the university. Prior to filling out and submitting this WebForm, please take a moment to review the information on our Reports webpage and also on the Office of the Institutional Research website.

Add Course Section

The Add Course Section is utilized by departmental schedulers to add a course to the Schedule of Classes.

Application for Readmission from Suspension

The Application for Readmission from Suspension is utilized by an undergraduate student who wishes to return to the University of Northern Iowa as a student after they have been placed on Academic Suspension.

Audit and Credit/No Credit Request

The Audit and Credit/No Credit Request is to be utilized by undergraduate students who would like to change a course from a graded basis to an audit basis, or who would like to change a course from graded basis to a credit/no credit basis.

Change Course Section

The Change Course Section Information is utilized by departmental schedulers to change section information for a course in the Schedule of Classes.

Change of Address Form

Students can utilize this form to change their school session, interim, or home/parent address. Once completed, the form should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar for processing.

Students can also change their address electronically through their MyUNIverse account by taking the following steps: (1) Log into MyUNIverse; (2) Click on the "My Page" tab; (3) Under "Update My Personal Information," click the "Update My Personal Information" link; (4) Re-enter your log-in credentials; and (5) Select the appropriate informational tab along the top of the "Personal Information" display.

Class Roster Verification Form

The Class Roster Verification Form is utilized by instructional staff to verify class registration. Please compare your current Class Roster(s) in MyUNIverse with the students actually attending class. If there are discrepancies between Class Roster(s) and student attendance, please note them on this form. If there are courses in which students may earn differing amounts of credit, please note this in the "Hours Credit" area. If there are no discrepancies to report, you do not need to submit this WebForm.

Classroom Reservation Request

The Classroom Reservation Request is utilized by students, faculty, and/or staff who would like to request the use of a general classroom for an academic class, such as an additional meeting time, an alternate (or secondary) exam room, a break out room, review sessions, class presentations, or as a space for student organization meetings. To see a list of academic buildings, please see the Classroom Building Names and Abbreviations under the Faculty & Staff tab.

Course Description Request

Course descriptions from 2012 to present are available on the Academic Catalog web page. If you are requesting a course description prior to 2012, please fill out the Course Description Request Form. If you are in need of a course syllabus, please contact the appropriate departmental office. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail ( or phone (319-273-2241).