The Classroom Reservation Request is utilized by students, faculty, and/or staff who would like to request the use of a general classroom for an academic class, such as an additional meeting time, an alternate (or secondary) exam room, a break out room, review sessions, class presentations, or as a space for student organization meetings. To see a list of academic buildings, please visit the Classroom Building Names and Abbreviations under the Faculty & Staff tab.
For guest speakers, special events, or other large gatherings, please visit Event Management System to reserve non-academic event spaces.
**Please note that the Office of the Registrar will not assign events and meetings for daytime hours (M-F) until the first week of classes. This is to ensure that all of our academic courses have adequate space** Expect a delay in processing for all evening and weekend events being scheduled for the following semester.
ALL FALL 2020 EVENTS MUST FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
- Events must not exceed 50 attendees
- Event coordinators must keep a list of the names of all attendees
- All attendees must wear a face mask the entirety of the event, regardless of social distancing
- 6-foot spacing between attendees should be maintained at all times
- Weekend Events are limited to Rod Library, Wellness & Recreation Center (WRC), Russell Hall, and Schindler Education Center