Office of the Registrar


CIEP Registration

The CIEP Registration form is used by the Cultural & Intensive English Program to submit registration changes for students enrolled in the program.

Class Roster Verification Form      

The Class Roster Verification Form is utilized by instructional staff to verify class registration. Please compare your current Class Roster(s) in MyUNIverse with the students actually attending class. If there are discrepancies between Class Roster(s) and student attendance, please note them on this form. If there are courses in which students may earn differing amounts of credit, please note this in the "Hours Credit" area. If there are no discrepancies to report, you do not need to submit this WebForm.

Classroom Reservation Request   

The Classroom Reservation Request is utilized by students, faculty, and/or staff who would like to request the use of a general classroom for an academic class, such as an additional meeting time, an alternate (or secondary) exam room, a break out room, review sessions, class presentations, or as a space for student organization meetings. To see a list of academic buildings, please see the Classroom Building Names and Abbreviations under the Faculty & Staff tab.

Course Description Request Form   

Course descriptions from 2012 to present are available on the Academic Catalog web page. If you are requesting a course description prior to 2012, please fill out the Course Description Request Form. If you are in need of a course syllabus, please contact the appropriate departmental office. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail ( or phone (319-273-2241).

Credit by Exam Application

Credit by examination is for UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY. Submit the completed application form with the necessary approvals to the Office of the Registrar.  A student should discuss satisfying a course requirement with their academic advisor and with the department head (from the department offering the exam) before applying for credit by examination. The Credit by Exam policies are available here.

Declaration of Curriculum   

The department of your NEW major must approve this declaration. If you are declaring a second or third Major, departmental approval for EACH is required. If you are changing to the Exploratory Major, please visit the Office of Academic Advising (ITTC 007) for Major advisor signature. Declaring a Minor and/or Program Certificate may require departmental approval. Please consult with the appropriate department. Please return completed form to the Office of the Registrar (GIL 115) for processing.

Diploma Reorder Form

The Diploma Reorder Form is utilized by an individual who wishes to reorder a university diploma. Prior to submitting the Diploma Reorder Form, it is strongly encouraged that you read Requesting a Replacement Diploma under the Alumni & Friends tab. If you have any questions or concerns on timing, please email

Directory Information Change   

This form can be used to restrict the University from releasing Directory Information items to outside parties. Unless otherwise noted, all Directory Information items will be made available upon request. For more information about FERPA and Direction Information items, please see our FERPA webpage.

Drop Course Section   

The Drop Course Section WebForm is utilized by departmental schedulers to change a course from the Schedule of Classes. This is not for students intending to drop a course.

Experimental Course Form   

This form should be utilized to set up a new experimental course at the Academic Catalog level, so that it may be scheduled.  A separate form must be completed each semester the course is offered on an experimental basis.