Office of the Registrar


Post Baccalaureate Application for Admission   

The Post Baccalaureate Application for Admission is a request by a student with a Baccalaureate Degree from UNI or another institution who wishes to enter UNI as an undergraduate student. This application type is now included in the standard Admission Application. Prior to submitting the Post Baccalaureate Application for Admission, it is strongly recommended that you read Pursuing a Second Bachelor's Degree under the Alumni & Friends tab.

If you would like more information about attending UNI, please contact the Office of Admissions.

Registration Help   

The Registration Help WebForm is utilized by student who are having difficulty registering for a class and need further assistance.

Request for Variance Form   

This form is utilized to request a variance in standard class meeting times. This request must be made in writing through your collegiate Dean, who will provide a recommendation on the request and then forward the request on to the Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost for a final decision. A Request for Variance must clearly articulate why such a variance should be approved. If the request is approved, the department will submit the form with all approval signatures, along with their class schedule, to the Office of the Registrar. Please note that a Variance Form is required every term for any courses falling outside of the Standard Class Meeting Time policy (which can be found on our Call for Classes webpage), it is not guaranteed that a course approved for a variance in prior terms will be approved for another future.

Residency Classification Application   

This form is utilized by a student who wishes to request a change in their residency classification. Before we can process the Resident Classification Application, this form must be filled out, signed, and returned to the Office of the Registrar along with any supporting documentation. Prior to submitting the Residency Classification Application, it is strongly recommended that you review the General Information Regarding Residency page under the Students tab.

Withdrawal Form

This form is utilized by a student who wishes to withdrawal from all of their classes at the University of Northern Iowa. Prior to submitting the Withdrawal Form, it is strongly recommended that you read Withdrawal Schedule under the Calendars tab. You should also read Withdrawal: Refund Percentages and Grade Assignments under the Tuition & Fees tab. A fillable withdrawal form is available online here.